Study Tours and Group Programs
Hawthorn-Melbourne has over 15 years experience of delivering English language and other non-award short courses to groups of students throughout the year, both on and off shore. These programs cater for a diverse range of clients from high school students to post-graduates; business managers and practitioners.
In the past our clients for this kind of program have included:
- schools, sending students for holiday English programs of between two weeks and two months.
- universities and junior colleges, sending students for intensive periods of study at Hawthorn-Melbourne, for which they receive credit into their degree programs at home.
- groups of English language teachers for professional development in methodology.
- overseas governments, sending staff or nominees for specialist training in English or in other work-related training.
- companies, sending groups of staff overseas for incentive training programs.
Study Tours and Group Programs fact file
- We welcome groups of any size - from a minimum of 12, up to 100.
- Minimum age of 12 years is required, homestay is only available from 14yrs+
- A variety of activities can be added to the program – choose from sight-seeing, educational and institution visits
- A variety of accommodation is available - homestay, dormitories, budget hotels or serviced apartments
- We can arrange a fully-inclusive package to include airport transfers, meals, accommodation and tuition.
- We recommend each participant takes out travel insurance. You can either do this in your home country or we help you with it.