Hawthorn-Melbourne has been offering study tours for groups from a diverse range of overseas counties for many years. Participants range in age from high school students to adults. Our standard programs start from 2 weeks in length and include the complete package of activities, accommodation and airport transfers. Options include both closed (stand-alone groups) and open programs (integrated classes).
Study tours for specific purposes (ESP), including a wide range of technical and professional areas, are also available.
- Five reasons to choose Hawthorn-Melbourne for your study tour
- 1Courses are designed to suit the particular needs of your group.
- 2We can assist you with the whole program or just the class components.
- 3We can call on the resources of various faculties of universities or colleges that we have strong connections with to provide the necessary expertise in a range of subject matter
- 4Melbourne has a huge range of activities on offer – these can be built into the program.
- 5Groups can combine campuses in locations all over Australia.