Facilities and services
We understand that studying in a new country can be a daunting experience, but we are here to support you every step of the way. We understand that there are many elements that make up your experience, so to help you make the most out of your time with us, we offer:
Student Services include
- Airport Reception
- Homestay placement & accommodation advice
- Further studies advice
- Health and welfare
- SCOPE - Hawthorn's social program
Our facilities include:
- Computer Labs
- Independent Learning Centre (ILC)
- Lecture theatre
- Language Labs
- Gym, basketball courts, squash courts and games room
- Prayer Room
- Student lounge and kitchen area
Facilities and services fact file
- Over half of our students plan to take further studies in an Australian university, TAFE or high school.
- We can help with your accommodation needs, before you even get here.
- Our airport reception service will meet you at Tullamarine Airport
- We provide internet access free of charge, to all our students.
- Wireless internet is available in the library.
- Computer labs support foreign language fonts – but only English during class time.
- Separate male and female prayer rooms with washing facilities are available for our muslim students.
- In the library, you can watch a dvd, read the newspaper or do some listening practice.
- The library and ILC is open:
Mon-Thur 8am-5.30pm, Fri 8am-5pm
- The computer labs are open:
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-6pm