Cambridge CAE Exam Preparation
The Certificate of Advanced English Preparation program has been specially designed for students who need the CAE certificate as recognition of their English proficiency for employment or tertiary study. Throughout the program, students will develop proficiency in listening, reading, writing, speaking and English in Use. These skills will aid those taking the CAE Exam but will also be of use to students in the real world, often in a business context.
The CAE Program will cover:
- Strategies for skimming, scanning and reading for detail.
- Development of communicative strategies through interactive speaking activities and authentic tasks.
- Question interpretation, analysis, development of ideas, content organisation and grammatical accuracy in letters, essays and reports.
- Strategies of listening for specific information and identifying broader attitudes and opinions.
Test taking skills
- Participation in regular CAE practice tests.
English in use
- Editing, text completion and guided writing.
Duration: 10 weeks
Class size: 12-18 students
- Five reasons to study Cambridge CAE Exam Preparation
- 1Experienced and supportive teachers use the latest and most effective teaching methods.
- 2Develop a more thorough understanding of English grammar.
- 3Curriculum-based excursions to provide an opportunity for you to use your English outside of the classroom.
- 4Language learning is supported by a range of student services and facilities.
- 5The First Certificate of English is one of the world's most recognised English language qualifications.